Daisy Marc Jacobs Skies limited edition new fragrances
Capturing the serenity and infinite horizons of a sunny afternoon by the ocean, the Daisy Skies limited edition are a modern, seasonal twist on the classic Daisy fragrances. Each limited edition features a calming blue note and a vibrant yellow note to evoke the peaceful feeling of the warm sun illuminating the open sky.
Daisy Marc Jacobs Skies Limited Edition: blue mineral accord and yellow lotus flower combine to create a fresh floral aquatic sensation, wrapped in comforting sandalwood and musk.
• top: quince, violet leaves, mineral accord
• mid: lotus flower, natureprint, jasmine, violet
• base: seaweed abs, musk, sandalwood
Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh skies limited edition: a harmonious blend of blue tea, yellow chamomile, and violet create an elegant herbal opening, balanced with the creamy softness of cedarwood.
• top: grapefruit, blue tea, natureprint, gooseberry
• mid: broom, chamomile oil, violet
• base: cedarwood, musk, tea tree accord
Daisy Love Marc Jacobs Skies limited edition: at the top, salt accord mingles with yellow ambrette flower, creating an addictive natural freshness that lends itself to a sophisticated dry down of blue crystal moss and blond woods.
• top: cloudberry, salt accord, raspberry
• mid: tree daisy, whipped cream, ambrette flower
• base: crystal moss, blond woods, amber
Fragrance house: firmenich
Perfumer: Alberto Morillas
Inspired by the bright blue sky over a sun-kissed sea, the daisy skies limited edition bottles are reimagined in luminous shades of blue.
The iconic Daisy caps are crowned with a cluster of translucent and opaque yellow daisy floral petals. At the center, a gold accent adds an element of sophistication.
Designed in a luxurious soft-matte material, the outer packaging is rendered in sky-blue hues to compliment the bottle collection. The cartons are adorned with shiny yellow daisy chains, accented with gold foil touches.
Bottle design: Marc Jacobs in collaboration with Coty
Shot by photographer Alasdair McLellan, with creative direction from Katie Grand, the Daisy Skies print advertising features the limited-edition collection on a serene seaside cliff. Oversized daisy skies bottles are nestled in a bed of daisy florals, set against the backdrop of an open blue horizon over the pacific ocean.
• creative director: Katie Grand
• director/photographer: Alasdair McLellan
• Location: Santa Barbara, California
• date: May 2021